Husky FS/3 Overview
For more demanding applications, choose the Husky FS/3. Powered by an Intel 386 25Mhz processor this unit offers a range of additional features including a 16MB Compact Flash card for data storage and a separate sealed PC Card slot.
Developed with connectivity in mind, the FS/3 also offers a high speed parallel port for fast data transfer and an industry standard infrared port for cableless communication to portable or desktop printers.
Packaged in a lightweight die cast magnesium alloy case, the Husky FS/3 guaranties that your data will be safe, even in the toughest environments.
- 25MHz Intel 386EX processor
- Internal type II PC Card slot (not user accessible)
- High speed parallel port for fast data transfer
- Industry standard infrared port for cableless communication to portable or desktop printer
- Sits comfortably and securely in the palm of the hand, with a large numeric keypad at the user's fingertips for true single-handed operation
- Can be loaded into its dedicated communications and charging rack in seconds, with no cable connections
- Full range of accessories available including barcode readers
- NiMH rechargeable battery, battery charger, and user leaflet included with each machine
- Full protection against the elements including damp, dust and accidental drop or immersion to ensure data integrity
- Solid state 16MB Compact Flash disk for data storage
- 2MB low power DRAM
- MS-DOS v6.22
- Lightweight magnesium alloy case to withstand the roughest handling and weather conditions
- Fully sealed and rigorously tested to MIL-STD-810E against shock, immersion, extreme temperature ranges and survival of a six foot drop onto concrete
- Download Husky FS/3 Literature